We use Royal Mail first Class for all deliveries within the UK under 2kg and will use only reputable couriers for deliveries outside the UK or over 2kg in weight. All packaging is to a high professional standard. We aim to deliver next working day but please allow 3-4 working days shipping to countries outside Europe will take a bit longer.
Please remember if your delivery address is not within the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Miles-Moore Ceramics advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
We do our best to make sure that any prices published are correct, but if we realise that we have made a mistake in for goods already ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and ask you to re-confirm, or cancel your order. If we do not hear from you we will cancel the order. If the order is cancelled you will get a full refund.
All measurements are approximate. Sizes are given for the height, width and, when appropriate, depth. The measurement units used are centimetres (cm)
By ordering a product you accept our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, so please make sure to check these terms and conditions regularly before you place your order, so you know what the most update Ts&Cs are.
You make sure that all the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
Acknowledgement of Order
When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost and Post & Package charges, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, we will be in touch to explain.
No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Miles-Moore Ceramics until we have dispatched your goods. We will send a confirmation email when we send them. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Miles-Moore Ceramics of your offer to buy goods.
For your safety and security we use World Pay payment gateway. All transactions are encrypted to the highest global standards and their payment systems are monitored and audited regularly by a world leading Qualified Security Assessors (QSA).
- We can accept card payments over the phone. All credit and charge card payments made over the telephone are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, your order will not be accepted and Miles-Moore Ceramics will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We will accept Sterling cheques or international banker’s draft/money order made payable to ‘Miles-Moore Ceramics’. We will also accept Bank Transfers which will be
- Items will only be dispatched when the payment has cleared.
If for any reason you wish to return goods within 7 days of delivery we will be happy to arrange a replacement or exchange. Items should be returned in perfect condition at the buyer’s expense. Should you wish to cancel your order within 7 days of delivery we will refund the cost of the items.
Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries
- If you receive damaged or defective good you must get in touch with Miles-Moore Ceramics within 7 days of delivery giving us details of the defect/shortage quoting your invoice number. If you do not let us know then you have formally accepted the goods.
- If goods are damaged Miles-Moore Ceramics we may require you to return the defective goods to Miles-Moore Ceramics at our cost.
- If goods are judged to be damaged then we have the option of replacing them free of charge.
Miles-Moore Ceramics shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.